Monday, 17 October 2016

A LETTER

A LETTER
Ehsan Google


















Assalamualaikum Prof…

It’s been a while after my last letter to you for the past few years. How are you doing Prof? I always pray for your health and happiness as well. Do not misjudge me for we are not connected by blood, but I always consider you as my very own father.

Well for me nothing much to be shared but honestly I always been thinking off you lately. Even though we are not as close as we have been before still I do hope you are always near to me physically and you are always on my mind.

Prof, I’m sorry for not contacting you although there are many things happened to both of us off course. Yeah…let them be. As long as we think of each others nothing to be worried off. Oh! How I used to miss the good old days…

Today I am glad I could write some words to remind me of you. You have been very dear to me. You listened to my every single word and never been tired of hearing it day by day. A million thanks should I dedicate to you for keeping me happy everyday.

Prof, I think I have to pen-off now. Please do not feel bored reading my letter. Hope to hear your voice and hope to see you smile again. Warm regard from me from afar…